Help for using smtp

Hello the InGuide team,
I loved your training on New :grinning: Install Postal SMTP Server (Docker Version) Step by Step | Send Unlimited Email.
I succeeded with the configuration, but I cannot use it in smtp.
Can you help me please?

What is the problem? Can you elaborate it ?

Hello the InGuide team,
I would like your help to use the SMTP parameters of my Postal to configure them on a mail sending software such as maxbulk mailer or UltraMailer.

Go to SMTP credentials and create one. That you can use with sending software.
Let me know if you aren’t able to follow. I will create video.
Thanks

Good day Support.

Thanks for attending to everyone’s issues.
I seem to have the same problem with this person. I have created credentials in Postal and I used the credentials for to try connecting from the third-party application I’m using (Maxbulkmailer), but it’s not connecting to my mail server.

When I tried connecting the mail server to another online email application (Pabbly), I get the error below:

"Delivery Sever Error: The following recipients failed: postal@easyprowork.xyz SMTP server error: 5.7.1 relaying denied for recipient in “RCPT TO:”

Looks like your credentials is invalid or blocked. Please contact to your SMTP service provider."

And this email address is the one I used when configuring the postal SMTP server.

Please help… Also so when I validated my email address (postal@easyprowork.xyz) it said the email address is a bounced email…

I haven’t got time to check Pabbly. But if your postal is good with SMTPer, then it should be a problem specific to that app, in this case, Pabbly.

When, I get time to test Pabbly, will send you update.