This Site Can't Be Reached

hi inGuide, thank you very much for a very detailed & nicely explained tutorial on Postal SMTP Server Installation, I really appreciate it!

I followed it to the T, did everything right & it seems like I managed to isntall postal on my server. However, when i try to actually go to my website/postal & type: http://postal.strategicallygrowbusiness.org:5000 (I used the word “postal” instead of “mail”) I’m being redirected to a page that says:

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in postal.strategicallygrowbusiness.org.

• If spelling is correct, [try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

anyway is there any way anyone can help me with this problem. Basically I can’t get to the postal login window. every tiem i try to get to my postal.mysite.org:5000 it gives me this mistake. I tried different things like changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8. & putting different commands into my cmd, clearing cach, & whatever i could find on YouTube but nothing seems to help.

I’d really appreciate if anyone could help me resolve the issue. Thank you very much!

Go to config.yml file and make sure you have used postal.strategicallygrowbusiness.org
everywhere. Also, check for IP address binding.
After that, stop postal

postal stop

and then start postal

postal start

This will resolve your issue.

Thanks